Friday, August 14, 2009

GET FRESH FRIDAY (MENS EDITION!!!)






FINALLY!!! I know, I know its about time we held it down for the fellas. When we step out you  know we step out the freshest!!! Everybody has seen the classic Ray Bans but these red one are sure to turn some heads. The Louis Vuitton Yacht sneaker in canvas and calf leather will run you about $500, not bad. But the main event!? That icy thing you see on the bottom is a Louis Vuitton Emprise Paved Watched that will hit you for a smooth $134,000!!! Damn!!! Thanks to @PrettieBirdie and Miss ezmera for this weeks suggestions. Go HAM! BONG!


7 comments:

Missy West - Bay Area said...

Yeah so FELLAS PLEASE step ya game up....so u can get like TREY!!!!

Kikah said...

More Than Welcome :)!

PrettieBirdie said...

You are so very welcome! Thanks for using my suggestions and for the shoutout...now if I could just get that follow out you I'd be melting inside, lol!

Kristine said...

love that watch!

disasterlunch said...

you are so wholesome .
<33

random

but them ray bans are firee ;]
luv ya

REGINA PEARL said...

ahhh the raybans! no wonder i had to pretty much fight you to get you to give me my shades back! good picks for the fellas tho ;)

Miss Karley said...

The watch is nice but also a nice down payment on a home..lol...not on that level YET. Love the Bans, I have them in black but I think the white is the real business. The shoes are ok, im sure you can bring them to life..lol

Post a Comment